Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:04:22 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WTC & other aircraft crashes

>i couldnt resisst to reply to your email. i think your posting is
>inappropriate in this situation. you talk about something which never
>has happend since WWW2 and has affekted maybe as much people as a normal
>mid sized town in europe has as population. for sure the mailing list is
>for freebsd but never forget there are people on the list and not the
>computers. also strong ones was shocked about the attack and the maybe
>possible things happening if some politicans looses their nervs. there
>are possible scenarious which would make this list unneccecary if they
>happen. this is a black day for the hole world, because it also was
>shown today how easy any country in this world can be affected by people
>  driven with hate and emotions.

   This discussion is okay for the freebsd-chat list, which essentially has
no topic restrictions. I've set the reply-to to chat.
   Watching the WTC towers collapse on CNN is really quite breathtaking.
Noone wants to speculate on loss of life, but it looks like the death
toll may well be in the tens of thousands. The combined towers typically
have about 30,000 people in them at that time of day.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
President, TeraSolutions, Inc. - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.