Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2000 21:10:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.4-RELEASE now on ftp.freebsd.org

Sorry for the long delay on this vs the 3.4-RELEASE/i386 release
but our build machine was a bit ill for awhile.  It can be found
at:

	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/alpha/3.4-RELEASE/

... and will also be available on CDROM from Walnut Creek CDROM in the
next couple of weeks.  I'll also be uploading the first ISO image to
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/alpha/ISO-IMAGES/ as soon
as it has been produced.

- Jordan