Date:      Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:56:58 -0400
From:      esl <esl@cio.med.va.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Support for IBM ServerRAID SCSI Adapter

We have an IBM Netfinity 7000 with 4 cpus 500 mhz Xeon and 2.3GB memory.
We are using IBM ServerRAID controller. I would like to run FreeBSD on
this box and I could not find any information  about support for this
hardware. Is this configuration not really supported yet or I'm just not
looking hard enough? I also went to the BSDI web site and couldn't find
information either.

Any advice on what can I do to make FreeBSD run on this hardware?
Thanks.

Exp