Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:42:39 -0400
From:      Martes G Wigglesworth <martes@mgwigglesworth.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   VLAN Trunking with Freebsd

I am sure this topic has been discussed before, however, I have been
coming across unanswered inquiries within the last two months about
possibly using the trunking aspect of 802.1q standard network routing,
with only freebsd.

I have attempted to create mulitple vlan interfaces and have failed, on
6.3-Stable.

Does anyone know if the vlan emplimentation on Freebsd allows for
trunking or, at the least, multiple vlans per physical device?

--
Martes G Wigglesworth <martes@mgwigglesworth.com>
M.G.Wigglesworth,LLC