Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:06:03 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        ache@freebsd.org, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Powered by FreeBSD" on the Apache default page

Andrey

[ I'm cc'ing this to -advocacy, on the off chance someone wants to submit
  patches ]

Something I noticed RedHat Linux does that we might want to do.  I
believe that their Apache RPM installs the default Apache web page, as
ours does.  This page includes the "If you run an Apache server feel free
to use the 'Powered by Apache' logo" comment.

The RedHat one also includes an extra "Powered by RedHat" graphic, and
similar comment.

Any chance we could do the same for our Apache port, but include the