Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:28:12 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Eirik_=D8verby?= <ltning@anduin.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   asr on amd64

Hi!

Daring as I am, here's another attempt at having someone look into the
asr driver and why it doesn't work on amd64.
I have such a Zero-Channel RAID card laying around collecting dust,
whereas it was planned installed in a server here long time ago.

I know Scott Long looked into it long ago, and he seems to have been the
last one to touch the driver. He indicated a few months ago that he had
little time; perhaps things look brighter now that 5.3 is out?

I'll cross-post to -current in a few days if I don't hear anything..

Thanks,
/Eirik