Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 18:08:51 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        KapuT <kaput@whoever.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FUG- FreeBSD User Group

On Sat, Mar 21, 1998 at 01:39:21AM -0500, KapuT wrote:

> For the manual, I just want to create something who do not talk about harware: just
> admin and getting started with command like "ls" "pwd" and more advanced stuff with a
> *lot* of exemple really made for newbie.

There's a lot of material around that helps with unix commands.
http://www-wks.uts.ohio-state.edu/unix_course/unix.html
http://theory/uwinnipeg.ca/UNIXhelp/

For more stuff on both unix and administration, try
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/
and look for its suggested references in chapter 24 and 25

We've already talked about The Complete FreeBSD.

Can anyone suggest books or on line documents that they've found useful?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more