Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 1995 10:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Owens <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        questions list FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   shawdow.h and bwnfsd

Hi,
I'm trying to get bwnfsd (Beame & Whitside's public domain pcnfsd
replacement) to work with FreeBSD.  Everything compiled as is, but I
assume that I need to enable shawdow password support.  I did so, and
it's asking for a <shawdow.h> header file.  We don't seem to have one (in
2.0.5-RELEASE).  Any suggestions?

Has anyone gotten bwnfsd to work properly with FreeBSD?  I've had good
luck with it on AIX systems.  I'm trying to get it to work because pcnfsd
doesn't seem to want to cooperate with NIS.

thanks,
---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X