Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:22:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Motomichi Matsuzaki <mzaki@e-mail.ne.jp>
Cc:        wpaul@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dc0: watchdog timeout

To follow up on this, after switching from a dc0 to an fxp0 I finally
managed to wedge my -current UP1000 with heavy CPU & NFS activity
(starting up the linux mozilla).  It is now speweing 'fxp0: device
timeout' to the console (and inconveniently ignoring breaks on the
serial console).

So it appears that it is not dc specific (though it
does seem to happen much more fequently 21143's)

I guess its either alpha or SMPng specific..

Drew