Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:44:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      beenish waqar <beenishw@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   guidelines needed

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a student of BCS in FAST-ICS, Pakistan.
I am doing a project, in cooperation with a software
house (Rebis Inc.). The project is to convert Xlib of
Xwindows(UNIX) to Win32 API of Windows(NT/2000).For
this project I need Xserver existing code.
I want XLib XServer code for windows.
I am in a desperate need of Help and guidance. If
there is anything or any help which you can do, Please
do it as soon as possible.I shall be waiting for your
reply.

Thanks for your consideration.
Beenish Aquil.
email: