Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:21:42 +1000
From:      "Scott Muller" <smuller@netcommplete.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: postfix and syslogd

> Today I upgraded to postfix 2.0.14. I was testing something=20
> and I notice one thing which I don't know what is the couse.=20
> Here is the part from syslogd, part 1 - the attachment is=20
> rejected, part 2 same email same time I try to send , but I=20
> removed attachment from mail. My question is - maybe somebody=20
> has an idea why in first case cleanup process logs in syslogd=20
> with -2 hours difference ? ( my timezone +2 ), and after same=20
> process already logs with correct time ?=20
>=20

Just a guess but you are probably running postfix chroot'd.
Check the chroot column in master.cf and if you are running some =
processes
Chroot'd then you need to make sure all the relevant files are sync'd in =
the
Chrrot jail. I don't run choot, but you nedd to check the sample-* files =
and
The readme files. I think you need to copy the localtime file from /etc =
but
I would check the docs.

HTH
Scott.