Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:21:09 EDT
From:      Smc659@aol.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: StarOffice giveaway of source code

Heres what suns web page says:

"Our aim is to .com office productivity. We are publishing the StarOffice
specifications and will make the source code available through the Sun
Community Source Licensing program to encourage industry-wide collaboration
on future versions of the software. "

I have the feeling that "Software Licensing Program" speaks $$$$.

Also, note there is no place to download this software nor get into the
licensing program.

Cheers,
Sam