Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:29:52 +0100
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Michael Johnson <ahze@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/www/firefox15 Makefile distinfo

On 2006.11.09 19:17:41 +0000, Michael Johnson wrote:
> ahze        2006-11-09 19:17:41 UTC
>
>   FreeBSD ports repository
>
>   Modified files:
>     www/firefox15        Makefile distinfo
>   Log:
>   - Update to 1.5.0.8
>   - Mark DEPRECATED by Firefox 2.0

We need to find some way to get this into 6.2... unfortunately since
6.2 contains firefox 1.5 as www/firefox I'm not really sure how to do
this.  I talked a bit to kris about this on IRC today, but the only
way there really seem to be to do this (which don't involve nasty
hacks) was to add firefox 1.5.0.8 as www/firefox temporarily and then
re-adding 2.0 as www/firefox there...

Anybody got any better ideas?

--
Simon L. Nielsen