Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:39:22 -0500
From:      "Sam Modi" <smodi@theaspengroupinc.com>
To:        "Freebsd Ports: Archivers" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   C/C++ Applications Developer

HiFreebsd=20

We have C/C++ Applications Developer multiple openings in different =
locations.=20

Locations: Ashburn, VA          (openings-4)=20
Location: Denver, CO            (openings-3)=20
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO   (openings-5)=20
Location: Colorado Springs, CO  (openings-10)=20
Location: Clinton, MS                   (openings-8)=20
Location: Tulsa, OK             (openings-3)=20

Rate: $45-$50 per hour=20

Job Type: Contract,  =20
Total Exp: Good Experience   =20
Start Date: ASAP,   (01/29/2007)=20
Duration: 12 Months,  =20
Number of Openings: 35,  =20
Primary Skills: C/C++, PERL, Java in UNIX environment=20
Other Skills/Job Responsibilities:=20
---------------------------------=20
Required Skills (Must have these skills)=20

o Mid-level developer=20
o An Experienced developer that has developed using C/C++ in an in UNIX =
environment.=20
o Perl and/or ksh scripting Plus skills, not absolutely=20
necessary:=20
o HTML, CGI and Web Development experience=20
o Perl experience.=20
o Oracle Pro-C or similar database background=20
o Perl DBI=20

Other Requirements/Notes:=20
-------------------------=20
we are not looking someone who has C experience on a PC as this is very =
different skill set. Also, qualified candidates must be self starts and =
have solid problem solving skills.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers=20

When sending resumes please include:=20

Rate=20
Contact telephone numbers=20
email address=20
Current location=20
Available date=20

Best Regards,=20

Sam Modi=20
Sr.IT Recruiter/Sourcing Analyst=20

Aspen Group,Inc=20
1100 Wayne Ave., Ste. 1175=20
Silver Spring, MD 20910=20
Ph: 301-650-6200 x2025=20
Fax: 301-650-1917=20
Email:-smodi@theaspengroupinc.com=20
www.theaspengroupinc.com=20

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress =
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact =
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be =
removed from our mailing list please reply to smodi@theaspengroupinc.com =
 with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address =
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.