Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:11:20 -0500
From:      Jeb Boniakowski <joseph_boniakowski@brown.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: capturing video with ATI cards

It seems that the only cards that one can use to capture video under
FreeBSD are the Brooktree based ones using the bktr driver.  Also, it
seems that apps that want to use this driver code to it, rather than
some video API.  Is that the state of video-capturing affairs on
FreeBSD, or is there an API to target?

jeb.