Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:07:34 +0100
From:      Tom Van de Wiele <tosh@securax.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcmcia ethernet card

Hi

I have a pcmcia ethernet card that I want to use to install freebsd on
my laptop.  The pcmcia card is recognized:

pcic0 : Intel (i82365) port 0x3e0 iomem 0xd0000

When I try to install, the only installation media are ppp, paralell
and serial, but no pcmcia.  Also, everybody tells me I should have got
a "would you like to activate/install ethernet devices" messages,
which I didn't get...

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks

Tom Van de Wiele