Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:32:45 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        nanbor@cs.wustl.edu (Nanbor Wang)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't "make buildworld"

Nanbor Wang wrote:
> I'm also rebuilding world after a long rest (~ 6 months.)  I had the
> similar problem which is solved by issuing the make like above.  But
> it fails again when rebuilding usr.bin/make:

Did you do anything else other than do a make world? Did you, for
instance, make includes first by any chance? If so, you shouldn't have
done that. You either need to back out the version of errno.h you
have installed at the wrong time, or build and install libc.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137