Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 1997 23:14:15 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with my Wincast, fxtv

Yes, just nuke this out from isa.c:isa_dmastatus and you will be okay,

        /* channel active? */
        if ((dma_inuse & (1 << chan)) == 0) {
            /*          printf("isa_dmastatus: channel %d not active\n", chan);
                                return(-1); */
        }

        /* still busy? */
        if ((dma_busy & (1 << chan)) == 0) {
            /*          return(0); */
        }

Next release of the sound driver will not use isa_dmastatus from isa.c
rather I will duplicate the functionality in the sound driver.

	Amancio