Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:40:58 -0600
From:      "Joseph T. Klein" <jtk@titania.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   support of iso networking

Has anyone done work to incorporate the ISO networking code
into FreeBSD? This has been done for NetBSD. It is a required
component if one wishes to natively support ISO based protocols
such as IS-IS.

I ask because a few networks, including mine, use FreeBSD
systems for monitoring. Since we are an IS-IS shop, I am
hoping someone has worked on moving the ISO code into FreeBSD
so we will not be required to move our network monitoring systems
over to NetBSD or some version of Linux.

Clues, hints, comments, ????
--
Joseph T. Klein