Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:45:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Norwood <mistwolf@ds9.lesn.lehigh.edu>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CDDA ripping

Hello all,

Some of you may have seen my post on the FBSD-Q list, but some may not
have, so I am repeating it in a more appropraite place. ;)

I am useing an ATAPI Cd-Rom drive, and would like to grab CD tracks to
.wav files. I know this drive supports it, as I have done it in Win95, but
I need a program to do so. CDDA doesn't work inder FreeBSD, and Tosha is
SCSI-Only. Anyone gotten this to work?

Jamie
| The shadows of life cover the sunlight of the soul,  and block out the  |
| radiance that all have within them,  leaving only darkness behind.      |