Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:24:17 -0200
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
To:        qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   NTP on 5.x

I noticed, the worst way possible, that there are a couple of
differences between ntp activation between -stable and -current.

First, xntpd is now called ntpd.

Second, ntpdate now reads /etc/ntp.conf. Not much of a problem, but on
-stable it's common practice to change ntpdate_flags to point to the server.

I just think this ought to be documented somewhere (and I, at least,
couldn't find it).

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
	dcs@newsguy.com
	dcs@freebsd.org
	capo@notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

Alas, I am dying beyond my means.
		-- Oscar Wilde, as he sipped champagne on his deathbed