Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 1996 21:42:39 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD-questions)
Subject:   Multiple PPP dialins

Hi,

What I want to do is to set up a machine with 2 or 3 modems to allow PPP
dialins. My problem isn't to get a single PPP dialin connection going, but
how to get multiple connections going with dynamic addresses. I don't want
to give everyone their own ip address.

I have looked through the handbook, the FAQ and through the mail archives
that I have, but I can't find anything. (There is lots of info on setting
up a single connection.)

Do anyone have scripts, docs or just pointers?

Regards.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@csir.co.za