Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 15:56:40 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@toy.chip-web.com>
To:        flygt@sr.se, Ed Keith <edk@kew.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Secure Shell

At 07:48 AM 5/19/1999 , Gunnar Flygt wrote:
>On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 10:42:11AM -0400, Ed Keith wrote:
>> This is a little off topic, but I'm sure this a common need for a lot of
>> people on this list.
>>
>> What secure shell client is recommended for logging into FreeBSD from
>> Windows?
>
>ssh is available for W98 and NT. You have to pay for it though. I'm
>using it both on NT's and W98's

There's also a few free SSH clients for Windows. There's an SSH version of
TeraTerm, an SSH client by Cedomir Igaly, and multiple Java SSH clients
(one at http://www.mindbright.se/mindterm/). Van Dyke Technologies also
makes a commercial SecureCRT, and of course, Datafellows' commercial client
has also been mentioned already.

--Ludwig Pummer ( ludwigp@bigfoot.com ) ICQ UIN: 692441