Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:20:49 +0100 (CET)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        Ken Marx <kmarx@vicor-nb.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: palm sdk?

Ken Marx wrote:

> In short, has anyone been able to develope apps for palm
> with the palm sdk, prc-tools-*, and palm emulation (e.g., pose)
> on freebsd?

Yes, i've used all those tools recently on a 4.4-stable system,
i've recompiled everything from the ports tree.

The only problem i had was the initial configuration of the sdk
and the compiler (so that the compiler was able to look for the
include directory automatically), from then on everything worked
nicely and without noticable problems.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...