Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:32:28 -0400
From:      Jason Harmening <gte990t@mail.gatech.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        nork@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD ghostscript-gnu invalidfont

Hi,

I just ran my weekly portupgrade, which caused ghostscript-gnu to be upgraded
to the latest version.  However, I'm getting invalidfont errors in certain
applications when I try to print/print preview.  For example, I can still
print from xpdf and OpenOffice, but I get 'Error: /invalidfont in
findfont ...' when I try to print from Mozilla or any application that uses
kdeprint.  Is there some broken dependency with regard to gsfonts?

Thanks,
Jason Harmening