Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:57:20 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wpeters@xylan.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CD-Recordable devices

I've looked in the handbook, looked in the release notes, and looked in
the DESCR of the cdrecord package, and still have the following question:

Can anybody point me to a CD-Writer, SCSI or IDE, that will work with
cdrecord, either the 1.6 version shipped with 2.2.7 or the 1.6.1
version shipped with 3.0.  The model numbers mentioned in the cdrecord
documentation, such as Yamaha CDR-100 and CDR-102, don't seem to exist
anymore.  ;^)

Please copy me on your replies, as I don't read -questions.  Thanks!

--
Wes Peters                                          Who's going to save you
Principal Engineer                                   When you're a slave to