Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:41:16 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   libglade2 has bug? (relate with straw debug stuff)

I finally got lang/py-mx-base fixed from developer that showed me what to
fix. I will send a patch in pr, need to learn how I can reply on my own
reported bug send-pr.. However, I rebuilt libglade2 and gob2 with the debug
(-g). Now, it shows much better and more error messages.

Here's link, it's kind of long:
http://www.mezzweb.com:81/show/libglade2-bug.txt

If there's something else you want to do, please let me know.

Cheers,
Mezz