Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:07:03 +0200
From:      "Interlaced" <inter@o12a.com>
To:        Freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: doc/no_NO.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/bibliography chapter.sgml doc/no_NO.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install chapter

> Hello Tom,
>
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 07:01:24PM -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > Let it be known that I have no clue how to speak this language and
> > that I'm only working on behalf of the translator.  Until we throw a
> > commit bit at him, I will only forward suggestions.
> >
> > If I've made any mistakes here, sorry ;)

There are some errors in the first submission. I have been busy working on=
 them to get it
right in my forthcoming updates. I've had one submission from Steinar B=F8=
rmer on changes to
translated text. Thanks Steinar!

Within the next couple of days, I'll have a diff ready on submitted change=
s as well as typos.

> Feel free to look for volunteers/feedback/comments by asking bsd@nobug.n=
o,
> general mailinglist for Norwegian BSD User Group.
>
> Great to see some norwegian doc work being done! Marvellous, actually!

Thanks Anders. :)