Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:00:04 -0400
From:      "Brian McDonald" <brianmcd@columbus.rr.com>
To:        <remy@boostworks.com>, <roman@harmonic.co.il>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ISP2150

I just installed an ISP2150 with 4.1-RELEASE and two disks in a vinum
mirror.  So far, so good.  No gotchas during the process of setting it up.
The machine has 3 disks - one with the system on it, and the other two in a
volume with the mail spool on it.

The 2150 has been a nice unit to us so far, but we've not been able to get
it under load yet.  It's smaller brother (the 1100) is another one we have
4.1-RELEASE running on.  Everything there is peachy too.

Brian
--
Brian McDonald
Microsoft Certified Professional