Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 05:24:05 -0500
From:      "Luke H." <madlove@cs.umb.edu>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.0-stable supports bandwidth limitation in the kernel?

--------------27B01BE890CC22F9CB170AA7

Hi all,

I heard that 3.0-current has the option in the kernel where you can enable the bandwidth limitation to prevent ping flood attack.  Does 3.0-stable have that function, too?   I ask coz I'm still in 2.2.8-stable (waiting for  3.1-stable coming out)

Thanx,

Luke

--------------27B01BE890CC22F9CB170AA7

<HTML>

<PRE>Hi all,</PRE>

<PRE>I heard that 3.0-current has the option in the kernel where you can enable the bandwidth limitation to prevent ping flood attack.&nbsp; Does 3.0-stable have that function, too?&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;ask coz I'm still in 2.2.8-stable (waiting for&nbsp; 3.1-stable coming out)</PRE>

<PRE>Thanx,</PRE>

<PRE>Luke</PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>