Date:      Tue, 06 May 1997 10:48:26 -0500
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing ApplixWare

Is anyone using ApplixWare 4.3 for Linux on their FreeBSD machine? I am
currently using this on a Linux machine at work that I would like to
convert to a FreeBSD machine. I am pretty sure that the binaries will
run OK, but I am not sure how to install the binaries. Everything in
ApplixWare 4.3 is in RPM format and I am not sure how to proceed to get
the binaries installed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Glenn Johnson
USDA-ARS-SRRC; CFQ
Phone: (504) 286-4252; FAX: (504) 286-4217
e-mail: gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov