Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 1995 12:13:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        "Alan D. Trombla" <alan@trickler.uu.silcom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade - CPU, clock?

Well, you don't say what your peripherals are, so it would be hard to
say.  For example, if you're using a 1522 Adaptec controller, then a 10
billion gigahertz P7 ain't gonna help get those bits off the disk any faster.

If you have the money, obviously buyin a new P120/P133 PCI motherboard
would be nice,  but if it's fast enough CPU wise and disk wise, then
maybe just more RAM would be helpful...