Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:28:42 -0600
From:      Fletch Hasues <Hasues@mtsu.edu>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Booting

Greetings and salutations,
	I purchased a copy of FreeBSD from you guys.  The CD you sent me doesn't really work as it cannot install all the packages from it.  However, I got around most of this.  Anyway, now my problem is this:  I have 2 hard drives (both 1.2G on the Primary port).  The Master is a Windows95, and the slave is the FreeBSD drive.  When I set it up, first the BootEasy bootloader doesn't work right.  Also it can't mount DOS partitions really well.  The reason I think is it keeps stating that root cluster is not a multiple of the partition it is mounting.  This might have to do with the problem that the partition information used when making the FAT 16 partition for Win95 and the BIOS setting information.  If this is the case, can you tell me where I need to lookup the correct information of the drive settings and where should I set them (as to which file.)  I can boot to FreeBSD using OSBS2.  And maybe if you really feel compassionate..you can send me a CD that works..(and newer so the Xfree86 on the CD supports my Matrox Millennium. :)

												Thanks,
														Jason Guthrie
														csc10028@frank.mtsu.edu