Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:23:35 +0100
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth mouse does not connect after reboot

It works ! In fact I didn't need to press the connect the button, only
moving it or clicking. It was easier than I tought. Thanks.

I'm just guessing, there is two more logical buttons in the wheel
(backward/forward) that are not understood by bthidd.

Is this a bthidd limitation?

[..snip..]
Input   id=2 size=1 count=1 page=Button usage=Button_7 Variable, logical
range 0..1
Input   id=2 size=1 count=1 page=Button usage=Button_8 Variable, logical
range 0..1
Input   id=2 size=12 count=1 page=Generic_Desktop usage=X Variable
Relative, logical range -2047..2047
Input   id=2 size=12 count=1 page=Generic_Desktop usage=Y Variable
Relative, logical range -2047..2047
Input   id=2 size=8 count=1 page=Generic_Desktop usage=Wheel Variable
Relative, logical range -127..127
Input   id=2 size=8 count=1 page=Consumer usage=AC_Pan Variable
Relative, logical range -127..127
End collection

I think it should be the button 7 and 8 that are not usable.

Cheers,