Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:15:38 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <shadow88@intergate.bc.ca>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Attn: Corporate Traing Coordinator - Windows 2000 Courseware Content

Blasphemy!

}-----Original Message-----
}From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
}[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of
}shadow88@intergate.bc.ca
}Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 12:54 AM
}To: shadow88@intergate.bc.ca
}Subject: Attn: Corporate Traing Coordinator - Windows 2000 Courseware
}Content
}
}As you restructure your IT training program and consider how
}you might
}imagine the best way of providing content for your courses, you'll
}find yourself appreciating course content that is already prepared
}and ready for immediate use in your curriculum.
}
}We design and develop books and curriculum that support
}Systems Engineering technologies and certifications including:
}· A+
}· Network+
}· i-Net+
}· MCSE
}· MCDBA
}(Full course descriptions are available)
}
}Some of our books have been top 10 best sellers through Amazon.com.
}Included with this letter are descriptions of the books that
}we sell (see Study Guide Descriptions).
}
}I thought you might also be interested to hear about our
}adaptive and non-adaptive test engine slated to be available
}3rd quarter, 2000.  The engine is designed for practice and
}study.  Test questions and answers are easily added, edited
}or deleted.
}
}We can help you with your high-tech training needs including
}books, books on CD, Instructor led classes and distance
}learning products.  We also create custom high-tech
}curriculum for companies.
}
}We are a one-stop solution for high-tech educational
}content, training and resources. We offer distance learning
}and instructor lead products for both individuals and groups
}and our education solutions meet typical corporate and
}learning center needs.  We are a Microsoft Solution Provider
}(MSP), Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC)
}and a Computer Technology Industry Association Certified
}Training Center (CompTIA).  We partner with a major
}University, an international leader in adult-instructor-lead
}and distance learning, to offer graduate and undergraduate
}credit for many of our courses.
}
}Please feel free to contact me in the meantime.  I look
}forward to speaking with you further.
}
}Casey Lea, Creative Director
}or Domhnall Adams, CS
}DCGNA, CS and Associates
}780-998-4066
}
}
}
}
}To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
}with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message