Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:42:00 -0500
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'Gary Clark II'" <gclarkii@main.brewich.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: DELETING WINDOWS 95, Please Help

I was on the WP site and read the minimum memory requirments was 24
megs, so since I only 20 is it worth my time? (from your
experience)....and no, it's a 486 notebook and I cannot upgrade the
memory any farther.

Michael G.

Wordperfect for Linux works like a charm under FreeBSD 3.0-current.
I got the demo off of sdcorps' ftp site, did the install and fired it
up.  A dream come true...:)  I think the cost to register it is like
$245 or
there abouts (I would have to check my CC records).  And its fast.

-