Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 06:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      c/o Peter Gatsoulis <kjerstes@yahoo.com>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apps won't run under pico

thanx for responding

our compiles of our personal apps were done on 4.5 w/
flags -O for optimization and -o to produce a specific
file name.

These personal apps are batch programs which do not
make use of any special libs, only the libraries
associated with the gcc runtime and support files.

These personal apps use less than 40 megs on machines
that are diskless booting pico but these diskless
machines have modre than 384 MB of RAM.

The way we're using pico is that we downloaded the
latest version from the picoBSD site and just burned
it to floppy then booted each diskless machine.

thanx again for any assistance.