Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:13:47 +0530
From:      Mark Peters <us.seomarketings@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   No Cost Search Optimization for freebsd.org.!

Hi,

We are offering certain website owners an opportunity to participate i=
n a no cost search optimization project. Our online research came up w=
ith your website "freebsd.org" as an under optimized site. Your websit=
e is not ranking the way it should on Google, Yahoo & Bing this projec=
t may help. We also offer optimization services that will fix all your=
 search problems at a very low cost. Well planned out search engine op=
timization will increase your sites traffic, increase your brand recog=
nition and grow your sales. All the things you need to succeed online!=

We can help you get to the 1st page on Google, Bing and/or Yahoo typic=
ally in five to six months.

If you would like more information I can email you additional details.=

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely - Mark Peters
Senior Business Mgr

If You have not interest then You may also ask us for "REMOVE" or mail=
 2202 S Figuroa St, Los Angeles, Ca 90007.=20