Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:34:18 +0100
From:      npe@bfc.dk
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: bootiso - freeware

We can use the program... But it is for dos.....

- Nicolai

---------------------- Forwarded by Nicolai Petri/BFC-DATA on 10-12-98
16:34 ---------------------------

"Jason Livingston (ICQ#6100280)" <jasonliv@erols.com> on 10-12-98 05:52:06

To:   Nicolai Petri/BFC-DATA
cc:

>I was wondering how our point of views is for the license terms for
bootiso. Because your program would be nice to use with the FreeBSD project
to make bootable cd''s. This is a non commercial project but cd''s are
still for sale, so I wondered if you have any objections to this.. It would
also be very nice with a FreeBSD version of our program.. Not necessary the
sourcecode.
I'm not sure how you would do it without the source code (which probably
isn't easily ported to Unix anyway), but if you just want to distribute the
program with FreeBSD that is ok.