Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:53:31 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vnconfig & FAT filesystem -- supported?

Hmm, except that I just stuck a DOS floppy in the drive, did
	dd if=/dev/rfd0c of=floppyimg
and got a file I vould mount via vnconfig/mount -t msdod.

If I understand things right (a big IF!) this doesn't have a slice table etc
because floppies don't have FDISK labels. IF you dd'd the appropriate disk
slice only (wd0s1) rather than the whole of wd0, maybe it'd work...

And disklabel etc don't work on files either which is a bit unfortunate!