Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:44:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.gdynia.pl>
To:        Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey@goldmark.org>
Cc:        Susanth K <susanthoffline@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD's Implementation Language

> about FreeBSD (and possibly other systems)?
>
> It certainly seems that way to me.  So from this point on, for any question

for me it looks like writing well scored essay for computer lessons at
school.

it's very common on polish USENET on all computer groups, and it's clearly
evident most cases that people don't really understand the question they
ask.

i don't state that it's Susanth case but it certainly looks this way.

If not - why she don't ask about some available X CPU machines where X is
amount of CPU she need. Of course assuming some type of CPU having known
computing power. If so - she should specify what kind of task she would
like to perform on that machine.

With such question there will be possible answers like "this should be OK
for that job" or not.