Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:37:25 -0400
From:      "Donald R. Tyson" <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
To:        "John Straiton" <jks@clickcom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AOL's mail policy (Was: Sendmail / mutt errors)

I had this problem using nmh.  Don't know if it is
mailer-specific, but I solved it by recompiling nmh
with fresh sources using the NMH_MTS and
NMH_SMTPSERVERS options.  I then configured the
mts.conf file to ensure that the localname,
clientname and smtp server variables matched my setup.
I did not have to touch the sendmail configuration
files.  Presumably mutt has a file equivalent to
nmh's mts.conf.

Don Tyson