Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 12:35:40 -0400
From:      "Andree Krikorian" <pouchi@yesic.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   canon bjc 1000

hi can you help me set up my canon bjc 1000 printer
when I print eighter it's  taking 2 pages or  one but very big
I thing it's the margin that I can not get
I can't not find  bjc 1000  other #  like 2000 but way over margin
the lower # is 2000   and it's not good enought,
please if you have any  advice  let me know
can you send me a programm I will dowload it
thank you very much