Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:26:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, stable@FreeBSD.org, qa@FreeBSD.org, developers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2-BETA release candidate #1 ISO installation image available

Whom, if anyone, are you waiting on for this? I was under the impression that
there was somebody you had working on this (from mail I exchanged with you
about 3 weeks ago).

Unlike 4.1 I certainly have not been trying to do a 'make release' (make
buildworld/installworld has been fine for some time for 4.2)- primarily
because I really don't understand the build/release system and you and David
and Michael and others certainly do.

In short- what's the holdup?