Date:      Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:07:41 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ToPIC trial patch committed to -current

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 11:53:53PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> I just committed a trial patch to fix the ToPIC issues.  I can't test
> it on hardware, since I don't have a working ToPIC machine.  Can
> someone with one of these machines that's having problems please let
> me know if it works or not?

Hi Warner

I couldnt test this patches earlier than today but here are my
observations anyway.

I didnt know there were any remaining issues for ToPIC as all my problems
were gone. The commit broke my pcmcia support in the following way:

- on boot, without a card inserted, pccardd reports: "Oct 16 17:44:20
  laptop pccardd[202]: No card in database for "(null)"("(null)")"

- inserting a card doesnt do anything

Fix: remove commit part in pcic_pci_topic_func()

So pcic_pci_topic_func() becomes again:

static int
pcic_pci_topic_func(struct pcic_slot *sp, enum pcic_intr_way way)
{

        return (pcic_pci_gen_func(sp, way));
}

Cheers,

--
Mark Santcroos				RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/		New Projects Group/TTM