Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:01:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Anyone have OpenSSH + X11-fwd working?

I'm not able to get X11 connection forwarding to work anymore.  I've tracked
it down to the packet sent for SSH_CHANNEL_X11_OPEN being completely bogus,
therefore trying to extract the "proto" and "data" fails, and the connection
doesn't work.

Has anyone tried it recently and gotten it to work?  I'd also be interested
in people who have not gotten it to work and get the error message about
an "invalid protocol".