Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 15:29:33 -0200
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        alex@acatysmoof.com
Subject:   ffmpeg capture device

	This was lost in my mbox. Anyone know an answer for this?
Please help Alex Teslik.

	Regards,

----- Forwarded message from Alex Teslik <alex@acatysmoof.com> -----

From: Alex Teslik <alex@acatysmoof.com>
To: lioux@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:14:17 -0800

   I noticed in ffmpeg.c that the -vd option has been disabled. How do I specify my video device? I tried mknod a video0, but that did not work. I am using FreeBSD4.4R with an Osprey card that has the Brooktree 878 chipset. The card works great with fxtv (although in fxtv I need to change my device to video instead of the default "tuner"). Any help you could provide would really make my week!

Thanks,
Alex

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer