Date:      Mon, 17 May 2004 16:30:35 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@8ball.co.za>
To:        xavier collot <xavier_collot@yahoo.fr>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions Mail List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: racoon and openssl

--=-Lyy+yflKSu8+KECpWHkO

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 15:42, xavier collot wrote:
> Hi!!
> =20
> I want use openssl but I don't find the directory where I can create my=20
> authority of certification (in this directory we can find scripts to=20
> allow the automation of the command of openssl). I have read that it is=20
> in /usr/local/openssl/misc but I haven't this directory (I have freebsd=20
> 5.2).

If you install openssl via ports ( /usr/ports/security/openssl/ ) you
will get the directory as described above. Remember to exclude openssl
from /etc/make.conf ( NO_OPENSSL=3Dtrue ) if you decide to use the port.

> =20
> Moreover I have an other problem: I can't install racoon.
> When I want to make the installation there is an "error 1".
> =20

You will have to be more specific here and provide us with a little more
information.

Cheers,
--=20
Nelis Lamprecht
PGP: http://www.8ball.co.za/pgpkey/nelis.asc
"Unix IS user friendly.. It's just selective about who its friends are."

--=-Lyy+yflKSu8+KECpWHkO

--=-Lyy+yflKSu8+KECpWHkO--