Date:      Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:30:01 -0400
From:      jwagner@graffdeals.com
To:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenOffice.org-3 Won't Compile

Hi

I posted the below message on the FreeBSD forums, but thought you should
know about it.  Any thoughts of what I'm doing wrong or is there a bug in
the port somewhere?

Jim

Forum Post:

I have a new system installed with 8.2 amd64 and am trying to ready it for
use. OpenOffice is a tool that's required, so I figured it wouldn't be a
big deal - just compile and install it like any other port. After jumping
through hoops to get Java installed, it started compiling. This was last
night. It was done when I got in this morning, though it had errored out.
Figuring it was either a fluke or had already been fixed, I did a make
clean, updated the ports tree (from last Thursday), and started make
again. Turns out that it wasn't a fluke and the port still refuses to
compile.

Code:
=============
Building module lingucomponent
=============

Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/lingucomponent/inc

mkout -- version: 1.8

Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/lingucomponent/source/lingutil

Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/lingucomponent/source/hyphenator/altlinuxhyph/hyphen

Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/lingucomponent/source/spellcheck/macosxspell

Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/lingucomponent/source/languageguessing

Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/lingucomponent/source/spellcheck/spell

Entering
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/lingucomponent/source/thesaurus/libnth

lingucomponent deliver

1 module(s):
        vcl
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO330_m20/vcl/unx/source/app

Attention: if you fix the errors in above module(s) you may prolongue your
the build issuing command:

        build --from vcl

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3.

 I've googled for it and have found many people having similar problems
back through 2007, but nobody seems to have a concrete solution. While I
do have to laugh at the broken english ("you may prolongue your the build
issuing command"), it's frustrating.

 Any ideas?