Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:16:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brandon C. Wood" <bwood@leland.Stanford.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Intel Etherexpress Pro/10+

Does the Etherexpress Pro/100B PCI driver support the Etherexpress Pro/10+
PCI card?  Intel claims it's based on the same chip (in fact, in Windows
95 and NT it says to use the 100B driver, which works fine), and FreeBSD
seems to detect its parameters ok, but when I try to do an FTP install, it
fails to initialize the network interface.  I know my tcp/ip settings are
correct, so I'm assuming it's a driver problem.

 Brandon Wood
bwood@leland.stanford.edu